- Best, and most authentic Korean soups in Minnesota.
- The cookies are amazing best value in town
- Kimchi soup is really good! The spicy level is serious don't go to hard unless you actually like spice. It is pretty authentic for a reasonable price
- I love Korean food, so I know when there's good Korean food out there. Tofu House is definitely a great place to get authentic Korean food! It's a tiny restaurant, but I definitely recommend it!
- Amazing Korean-style tofu soup stew! The most spicy variant is indeed incredibly spicy.
- The place is tiny so avoid peak hours. Other than that, the food very cheap ($10) and yummy! My favorite on the menu are the tofu-seaweed soup and bibimbap
- Try the jiggae
- Don't let the name fool you - they make the best bulgogi!
- Super spicy dining experience. Try the kimchi & pork.
- too bad they no longer accept credit cards with food under $10...
- Tiny gem in Stadium Village. Order: silken tofu stew with kimchi plus a hot plate of grilled spicy pork.