Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill
BBQ, American, Bar
4698 Baldwin Rd (in Great Lakes Crossing Outlets)
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
- The waitress made us cash out our bills at 11:15 and pay with cash only after because she didn't want to keep track of our orders
- The food is very good, but the service SUCKS!!!
- I started a USA chant and then they charged me $5 for a PBR
- I'm here but who's Toby keith
- Service sucked and food was nothing special. Don't recommend it!
- Awful all the way around
- Awesome. Bar shape of a guitar
- The Draft Beer Taste Skunky!!!
- The Fried Mac & Cheese is super tasty. Order it!
- Pulled pork nachos = amazing
- Horrible service. Waitress acted like we were bothering her when she was waiting on us. Slammed our drinks on the table and was short with us. Rude, rude, rude. Won't be returning.
- Fried Macaroni & Cheese wedges are the bomb!!
- Arrived at 9PM and was interrupted in the middle of my meal to show my I.D. - this place is Busch league, Ill never come back
- if u r looking for a quiet place to eat then this is not for u. loud music n bar atmosphere with nice food.
- WYCD's Grand Opening party with Trailer Choir and TOBY HIMSELF is tomorrow 4/7, starting at 4pm
- They suck no guest service!
- Had the worst waiter! Worst service! Don't eat here!
- Look at all these white people.
- I never knew Michigan had so many southern accents!
- I want to go to the boy's room, but it'll take 25 minutes to walk there. I've timed it.