Rock Club, Bar
- First bathroom on the left: now has chalkboard walls. Come prepared with you pearls of wisdom/witty graffiti.
- An intimate space filled with great live music and welcoming patrons.
- Catch a band here any night of the week. It will be good.
- Tiny venue, but great live music.
- Hipster spot but good small spot for free live music.
- The White Owls rock on Monday nights this year!
- Best music in the city 7 days a week. Never a cover. Get here early to get a seat.
- Amazing live music !
- Love this place. Great beer selection and lots of local music.
- Tiny place but great atmosphere...good place to listen to music.
- Gets super crowded, get here around 6 if you plan on seeing the bands (no cover!)
- The Toad Burger is to die for, great fries, must try.
- Check out Miriam, last Tuesday each month.
- Never a cover. Great music and beers!
- GLENN YODER& THE WESTERN STATES play at Toad every Tuesday 730pm in November 2011.
- Great atmosphere. Hit the far corner behind the band and grab a Belhaven on nitrous.
- No cover is pretty clutch, get there early if you want to be sure to get in. As small as it is awesome. Usually stripped-down music, but full bands routinely spill beyond the stage and make it work.
- Bring your vinyl for Sunday Spins - 3 to 8. Good tunes abound.
- Always a great time, and there is no cover!
- Not all the bands are good, but they are always free!