$ $ $
43 Wyndham St.
+852 2116 8055
- The best mojito, ever :)
- Best mojitos in HK
- Try the pan-fried barramundi and tenderloin, so good...
- TiVo for the first time at night?walk slowly when going to the bathroom hold your hands in front proceed forward, your not going to fall down a black hole but you might end up in the wrong loo!
- Good vines, music and chill
- Set lunches and mock tail list
- Pretty cool bar/lounge. HH is a good deal.
- Try the Oriental Passion.
- The corn fritter brunch was sooo good. I'd take a picture, but I devoured it.
- Nice disco-ey house-y music. Good vibe and the staff is nice.
- Beef carpaccio is a must-try.
- The lemongrass-mango gelato to die, 4, for. Think about it!
- The barramundi is a great choice. The risotto that comes with it is perfect and creamy.
- who's going to really pay attention to tips from a square in this part of town?
- Try there new potatoe skins !! Just so yummy .....
- Great place to come anytime , always here for after work drinks with there happy hour and complimentary olives ( they are huge ) !!! Staff are great phil the manager is a scream a great guy ,,,,
- Go there on Mon/Tues for their 2-4-1 entree deal. Happy hr till 8pm - cocktails are $48/strong and yummy!