Six Flags Over Texas (Texas section)
- 4.5 Gs!!! 85 MPH!! Almost blacked out. The two two guys behind me did black out. See photo.
- Ride in the back! Or the front! Middle is no bueno.
- wear gloves during holiday in the park
- Best ride @ Six Flags!
- Titan & Freeze has no lines! YEP!
- Este si me saco un susto
- This ride was so fun in the line was not bad they had thee rids going
- Best ride at Six Flags!!!! Not even close!!!
- It's so fast that it is basically over before you know it because you have no time to look at anything.
- Go to the bathroom first before getting in line.
- do giant first, then titan. titan usally has less people, so do giant before, or if u cant handlegiant ride this one.
- If you're wearing glasses, store them in the locker or be sure to hold on to them! The wind can be kinda mean up there!
- Each row has a small zipper pouch where you can stow your phone. Use it, because your phone WILL fly out of your pocket!
- The rollercoaster. Must ride the front row.
- Soooooo ScaryBut So Fun I want to do it again an again
- Once you get to the top of the hill you'll realize the mistake you've made. You'll make an embarrassingly futile attempt to escape but it will be too late: The Titan has already begun to devour you.
- Best ride in the park. Hands down.
- One of my favorite rides!!!
- Love it. Greatness.
- Very short lines!!