27 Main St
Keene, NH 03431
- Great family run place. Cheap tasty breakfast!
- Half awake at Timoleon's Restaurant
- Good food and inexpensive. Friendly if not warm people. Everything is competently cooked with home made coffee cakes, french toast and griddle cakes being exceptional.
- Had take-out & the clam chowder WAS good, hubby got it so I'd never been inside b4 - it's dirty. Cheap food, big portions, but bland. Mostly 60-85 year olds. No atmosphere. No "friendly diner" feel.
- Classic luncheonette.
- The "griddle"cakes are GREAT! The eggs are nothing special.
- Not the best. I would try it again though. I had high hopes for cinnamon apple pancakes but they were crushed
- Counter service available. Inexpensive.
- Try the eggs benny!
- Mediocre food served slow