Times Square (時代廣場)
- I needed a place to beat the heat for a while. Free wifi was a great bonus.
- Times Square Tip: use the Shell Tower lifts to get to the Food Forum so as not to wait in line at the piazza like the non-tweeters :-)
- One of the best malls at HK.
- Stay away to crowded
- Free wifi all part of the building. Awesome!
- The metro stop is actually a long underground walk to the next station
- The Shibuya of HK
- Free WiFi in the whole building...
- Avoid the taxi queue by heading over to the tram stop! Checkout modern china, sml, and hunan garden in the food forum!
- On a hot summers day, its nice to sit at agnes b cafe and sip on a cold ginger tea, plus when feeling devilish macarons from jean paul hevin is nice, though bit too creamy and not crispy enough
- Loving the free wifi here! Yes, FREE WIFI!
- Take the hidden elevator that takes you straight to the 9th floor and work yourself down
- Avoid this place on the weekends. It's busy enough during the weekdays. The electronic shops are on the top couple of floors.
- THE mall of Causeway Bay area, all kind of exhibitions regularly arranged at the plaza or ground floor areas. Adequate variety of brandnames and shops, enough head space also make it a decent visit.
- U need more than 2days to finish it
- Take express escalator to get down quickly
- A Lego figure was stolen from the exhibition this afternoon!!!!
- Meet your Lovey in Times Square! via http://lovey.mobi
- Love the displays they always have.
- Go to the 9th floor for a great book store! #younerd ;)