Broadway & 7th Ave (btwn W 42nd & 47th St)
New York, NY 10036
- This area was originally named Longacre Square but was renamed in 1904 when the NY Times moved to the skyscraper now known as One Times Square at 42nd St., famous for the Times Square Ball drop.
- Ziyaretilerini byleyen, ltl ve k otellerin, restoranlarn bulunduu dnyann en nl, en canl meydanlarndan! Civardaki nl tiyatrolarda mzikali ya da tiyatro oyununu izlemelisiniz! :)
- When the New York Times moved into offices at Broadway and 42nd Street on Dec 31, 1904, it threw a party so legendary that New Yorkers started to celebrate New Years Eve in Times Square every year.
- Don't forget to stop by the Visitor Center!
- don't stop in the middle of the sidewalk. move out of the way before stopping.
- If you're an AT&T customer, you're in luck with its free Wi-Fi here. You won't be able to get it for free in most places in NYC. - Vadim Lavrusik
- There are 3 reasons to be here: 1) you're not from around here 2) you are forced to by employment 3) someone's holding a gun to your head
- Amex Travel tip: Walk slightly north to 46th st. to explore Little Brazil, a street filled w/ authentic food, caipirinhas & a taste of Brazilian culture!
- This is our home turf! Look up at 1515 Broadway (the building with crown...or devil horns) and wave at VH1. If you're hungry, the best pizza slice in the area is on 43rd btw 7th and 8th at Bella Vita!
- Heartwalk is a new heart-shaped public art installation made of boardwalk planks salvaged after Hurricane Sandy. will remain on view until March 10, 2013.
- The African-American "Naked Cowboy" shown above busking in Times Square is one of the franchisees of Robert John Burck, the original Naked Cowboy. Robert John Burck from Cincinnati.
- Avoid this place at all costs. Too many tourists.
- He wears only cowboy boots, a hat, and underwear, with a guitar strategically placed to give the illusion of nudity. He has become a fixture in Times Square and has made numerous media appearances.
- Best time to be in Times Square is from 7-9am every weekday morning! Stop by and be part of the audience of Good Morning America and get a free tour of the studios.
- Look around before you stop and take a picture. Don't just suddenly stop walking....people behind you are still moving
- JetBlue (a 2011 Most Innovative Company) is the first corporation ever to receive rights to Milton Glaser's famous "I NY" logo, which is featured prominently in the airline's New York ads.
- Welcome to Times Square :)
- " " " ". The New York Times, . , .
- walk in the street to avoid tourists
- If you can make it here you can make it anywhere, unless of course youre trying to make it at Chief Otongas Island of Overwhelming Hardship deep in the South Pacific. That place is another story.