785 Sunset Blvd (at Ocean Trail)
Corolla, NC 27927
- This place is a maze.
- Nice little shopping and restaurant district near the Currituck Lighthouse and historic Whaleshead. Traffic leaving Corolla can be very heavy on the weekends.
- Fun fact: the mini golf here suuuuucks.
- All in one... everything for your vacation
- There are a lot of good restaurants to choose from. Yeah, the place is a bit of a maze, but it's fairly navigable.
- The go-cart place doesn't like it when you run into other carts.
- Not bad, but having like 60 shops in a maze is confusing. Good food and shops. Eat the fudge
- Great place to do a little shopping, get some food, and let the kids run around on the playground.
- Visit the pier for perfect sunsets.
- Eat the fudge. Die happy.
- The grill room is awesome, and the menu changes almost daily but the classics are always there.
- The italian place near the minigolf has great mozzarella sticks and chicken parm sub
- My favorite places to visit here: The Cotton Gin, Nags Head Hammocks, & Route 12 Cafe
- Stop by Steamers Shellfish To Go, great seafood!