Timber Mountain Log Ride
8039 Beach Blvd (Ghost Town @ Knott's Berry Farm)
Buena Park, CA 90620
- I grew up on this damn ride!! It is a MUST. If you go to Knott's and do not ride this, then you have not been to Knott's. Take it from a local!
- It smells like a dirty sock
- The Log Ride is a MUST.
- Throw a bracelet or hair tie in the water!
- Just opened back up in time for spring break 2012
- Try standing up on the ride right before going down the waterfall!
- Good ride to makeout on!
- Has it collapsed again yet?
- It's like a ghetto Splash Mountain
- The grizzly bear is my favorite part.
- New rule 36" height requirement. Sorry babies! :(
- Closed from Jan. til May.
- Make your picture legit!!!!
- Stash your gear with the front rider in the back compartment.
- Be able to follow instructions well...Ride Operators are very impatient. NO PREFERRED SEATING!!!!! YOU WILL GET WET NO MATTER WHERE YOU SIT!!!!!
- Great ride during Halloween Haunt.
- Stand up anytime inside for a surprise!
- Form two lines, but go to the left.
- Woah they changed the storyline to a Splash Mountain rip off.