Tilted Kilt Chicago
Pub, Sports Bar, American
- Tip well! Oh yeah, and don't be that creepy dude. These girls are waitresses not strippers.
- This place is run by liars. The kilts aren't even tilted The waitstaff (who don't even seem Scottish?) wear them straight. Very deceitful.
- Don't go the day before Easter. Service sucks!
- If you don't like Hooter's, well, this is where all the too hot for Hooters girls are...LOL
- I live a block away. Sometimes I forget why I don't come here. Not busy and takes 15 minutes to get a water. Just go to the Gage, or anywhere else nearby.
- Came for wings and a view. Should've specified what kind of wings and a view I was looking for. Neither were all that great here.
- Ask for Marissa, she is awesome!
- Nothing better than a little pool and booze, except maybe somebody you went to high school with working at the very same pub. Lol
- Their Garlic Fries are a MUST HAVE!!!
- The nachos are great. Can't go wrong with either one (beef or chicken).
- It's like a Scottish Hooters, but better
- Loaded Nachos are huge!
- Wings are tasty, but the kilt burner is really not that hot
- It was actually worse than expected. Server forgot my drink 3 times; got charged for 3 drinks. Crowd is mostly desperate fat guys. Food overpriced & bland. Bartenders relying on cleavage. Truly awful
- Poor service, I'm upset that my group was forced to tip at such a high rate.
- Way over-priced. $10.50 for four thin slices of beef on a roll. Talent's not that great anymore either.
- Bad service. All the way around
- This is like Hooters but with better food and prettier ladys
- Slow service while the place was nearly empty.
- Ask for Sara, she'll take good care of u