Tiki Waterfront Sea Grill
Bar, Seafood, American
- Try the blackened chicken with Brie. Amazingly good!
- Smoked fish dip is to die for! Little secret..they put a bunch of it under the shell to keep it from moving...so when you think it's gone....
- The whole menu is great, but do yourself a favor and go with one of the Chefs specials. Youll pay a little more, but it will be worth it.
- Maybe they should give you a free drink for checking into this place
- How was it you ask? Fricken awesome.
- Get here before sunset, order a frosty Kalik and the fish tacos (hands-down, the best in 100 miles, and big enough to share!) and watch the sun's setting rays bounce around the marina. -WV
- Enjoy the great atmosphere and food with a Presidente! While your at it, enter for a chance to win an all expense paid trip for 2 to the Hard Rock Hotel Punta Cana! Must be 21+ & live in FL, NY, or NJ
- Crab dip, lobster roll and crunchy grouper sandwich are great! You have to try the Malibu Caribbean punch too!!
- Sweet potato fry that dolphin sandwich yum
- Get the sweet potato fries with the chili lime mayo, its amazing.
- Great place for locals, catch a shuttle to Peanut Island.
- A nice spot, but the worst service I have ever experienced. Took 15 min just to get a drink, server forgot to take one of our orders, forgot to put in one order she actually took. No one cared either.
- Excellent lobster roll
- Great service and food. The blackened dolphin was excellent.
- Grouper tacos + margaritas are the best
- Great lunch place after the beach today!! Atmosphere is wonderful, the dolphin sandwich was amazing!!
- Great Sunday Brunch!
- love crunchy grouper sandwich
- Bikers, boaters, and bobos rub beer bellies under the thatched roofs of Tiki's upper-and lower-story bars on the Riviera Beach marina, shaking booty to live music on sunny Sunday afternoons.
- Sucks it's closing