$ $ $
- Make a reservation. Kosher restaurant. Inside Herzog Wine Cellars.
- There's lots of great kosher food in L.A., but head to Oxnard instead and enjoy a delicious meal with amazing wine, too, at Tierra Sur!
- Salmon very good! Exceptional!
- Best Kosher food in So Cal! So good, we got married here!
- Lamb bacon!!
- Very impressed. Food is delicious, and a bottle of wine is a must as well, this is Herzog Winery after all -- went very well with the steak.
- The lamb chorizo is excellent!!
- Grass fed steak
- Great gourmet dishes; adjacent wine tasting room in major upscale Kosher winery. Incredible, tender, gigantic steaks for two. Worth a day trip from Los Angeles. Reservations essential.
- The air conditioner must be from an old meat packing plant. Bring your parka.
- Must have desert! Taste like a truffle!
- The chile rellenos appetizers and steak/fried egg entre were amazing
- As far as kosher goes its not bad. Service was great and food tasted good. I still wouldnt make the trip from LA just for this. Would rather get delicious vegetarian or vegan food elsewhere.
- The steak for two was dynamite, and the wine