Tien Yi Chinese Restaurant (天一酒家)
- if you are not Hungary and not lazy, walk little further, foods are much better out there!!
- Great choice of dimsum :)
- Shrimp dumplings / rice rolls / salmon pastry / fried rice with seafood... Everything was tasty and fresh... Fried rice was really cool, like thinly cut fries!
- Solid dim sum fare try the fried rice with foie gras
- suckling pig & bbq ~
- The Hot and sour soup is very good! If you like spicy food!
- If you come to HK Restraunt, skip commenting on services, first it is all standard second you should be happy foods arrived. Focus on how foods' tastes! You understand. If you area frequent HK visitor
- XLB. Pork belly and BBQ pork combo.
- I can't believe their service is so not professional, staff not helpful at all !! And their food is soo overpriced, portion is small and it's slow!! Waste of money!!