Tick Tock Diner
- decent diner food. terrible service. try lighting yourself on fire to get a waiter's attention.
- The Dcor is retro, the salads are jumbo-sized, and breakfast is served all day. What's not to like?
- SUPER SLOW SERVICE but the food is good!
- service is equivalent to Helen Keller waiting tables with a color coded menu. also dining here solo totally earns you the redheaded stepchild treatment
- Good food, terrible service!
- Like so many NYC diners, come for the food , but don't forget to do your people watching. Lots of characters.
- Wait staff sucks.
- Overpriced and full of bumbling tourists. Stick to the basics like eggs or grilled cheese.
- Amazing breakfast menu! Worth the subpar service. yummy.
- Horrible place, been here several times. I would never recommend it. Try skylight or stage door. Been served uncooked food at tick tock, been over charged, and the service is the worst of my life.
- anyone else find it ironic a place called tick tock takes forever to serve you
- BoltBus.com picks up for Boston here. $1-20 each way. Wifi and power. Drops you off in South Station. Totally worth it.
- Don't eat here.
- Its so 80s-90s cool. And its also very cheap. You can have a copious 15$ meal and even ask for a box to take home the leftovers.
- If you're a regular, or even semi-regular, the wait staff warms up to you
- The spaghetti w/basil shrimp looked &smelled great but i had the "strawberry" pancakes unripend strawberries thrown on some over cooked pancakes. Horrible. Only come here if your drunk after the club
- Terrible service. Took forever for my waiter to come. Didn't even get to eat here because they took too long.
- Lemon ricotta pancakes and grits were delicious. Also loved the disco fries.
- Try the Chicken Breast Saltimbocca - Fantastic!
- The Macaroni and Cheese is listed as an appetizer, but its definitely its own meal. It's yums!