Thunder Falls Buffet
310 4th St (in Seneca Niagara Casino)
Niagara Falls, NY 14303
- The desserts were fabulous
- We have a great group of young, enthusiastic, talented chefs leading the rebirth of this buffet. Come give it a try, you will not be disappointed.
- AMAZING FOOD!! Make sure you try the peanut butter moose with crushed up Reesie peanut butter cups on top
- Love the breakfast here:)
- Huge buffet with bbq, Italian, Asian, Mediterranean, salad bar and pizza. Good desserts too.
- Salad Bar, service, Italian, Oriental, all American, fish, all good.
- Get in at 3:59 and get out at 4:01
- All the foods
- Great buffet! Well worth the price!
- Vaya temprano, a las 14:00hrs quedaban pocas cosas y se demoran bastante en reponer. Los tipos de Comida: Asitica, Americana, Mediterrnea, Pizzas, Ensaladas, Postres y Vinos. En general mucho alio.
- So nice since they remodeled.
- The food was good, but not what I was expecting. Overall, I would eat there again.
- The breakfast buffet is worth the money. And you get $15 in free play for the slots after you eat if you use the players bonus card.
- Make-Your-Own Dessert! *drool*
- D-Lish! Salads & Pizzas, Mediterranean, Asian, Grill, Desserts... all Yum, Yum, Yum! <3
- The food was better before they made it look like a 1950s cafeteria
- The food is what it is. It's a buffet, not some posh NYC restaurant. Good selection. Some hit, some miss. The place does smell like I giant ashtray when entering the hotel. Seems to go away at buffet.
- Good buffet but the service was slow.
- Don't waste your time. Not very good food or service.