Thuan Phat Supermarket
Grocery Store, Vietnamese, Supermarket
6935 Linda Vista Rd (at Ulric St)
San Diego, CA 92111
- This place is underrated. You can get the same produce and seafood selection here that you get at Zion Market for less. Don't let the area deter you from coming here.
- It smells like fish in here
- This place is so awesome! They kill, skin and filet the fish 4 u. And the music is kick ass!
- Feels like this store goes on forever. Great selection of Asian items but hard to get help at the meat and seafood counter.
- Realy i did not recommend to take the fish from this store, it's very dirty
- Same exact goods you'll find at 99 Ranch or Zion but way less crowded & cheaper. Don't let the bad presentation & 'hood location deter you from coming (you know who you are, ahem).
- Great selection of all Asian products here, and much less busy than Ranch 99. The seafood selection is larger, but smelly. They have a dim sum take out next door.
- Really slow cashier lol
- This place is like a museum
- My tongue is on fire. Spice level: 3
- Save the sad toads :(
- Say hi to phuong, coolest cashier ever. Call her "mahm""
- Fishmonger available.
- Great selection and prices on produce, meat/seafood!
- A good produce section
- a great place to pick up fresh fish/seafood and other Asian food items