Restaurant, Café, Lounge
- Very Nice food, kitchen is quite quick as we'll. Don't go for a romantic dinner, it's quite big and also busy since it just opened
- Great views and delicious shared dining
- Trendy spot, great for sundowners. Steep prices and they only use pin.
- The ex canteen of Shell office has a new and amazing renovate 70's style interior. Beautiful view over the Ij
- Get out of the center and into this weirdly shaped building for some tapas-style dining.
- Indian Dhal was very good. The thai soup as well. :-)
- Range of cuisines and dietary options. You can choose multiple small dishes from their menu for a complete meal. Better wine menu than beer options. Nice view. Would recommend making a reservation.
- I dont know whats good here because we went to the terrace on a sunday at 4pm to have a drink, and the host said we can go downstairs as theyd prepare for dinner which would start at 5:30. Peh!
- Small portions so make sure to order more than one
- Diversity in food and good service
- Nice 70's style, fine beers and fingerfood.
- Great terrace. Nice view.
- Perfect location and fast service, but imho; the dinner options are a bit overpriced.
- Fine spot for a quick bite before heading off to a concert at Tolhuistuin. Can recommend the spinach strudel. Dishes are on the small side.
- Great dishes from local resources. Nice staff!
- Small portion of food to share
- Awesome food, great chilled atmosphere, lovely staff
- A short boat ride from central station, good food, nice view of the water and prices are un-Amsterdam like low
- Not good, not bad. Nice view, great location, food is not special.