- warm up w hot pear cider
- You'll never meet nicer people behind a counter - they're so helpful and will give you sneak peeks of yummy things to come!
- Don't miss the ice cream sandwiches!
- Come in now for our special french macaron flavor: Root Beer!
- We were pleading for s more of the savory spin on salty and sweet with a gourmet smore oozing with rosemary marshmallow melted between 2 chocolate chip graham cookies.
- Don't be fooled by all the merch cluttered in the small space. The case containing the pasteries is to the right and all the items are delicious!
- Chocolate mint black tea and free wifi
- Try the Ice Cream Sandwich W/ Ginger With Honeycomb Candy
- Are you playing Marshmallows in the City? You should be to win marshmallows from our new location. We're announcing it this week! Visit our Facebook to play.
- Ever wondered what Jerry Springer would be like with a loss for words? All it takes is a mouth full of Three Tarts marshmallows. Here's Jerry enjoying some on NBC's New York Live.
- We're joining the James Beard Foundation for a bake sale this Saturday atthe Kids Food Festival at Bryant Park! We'll be selling our marshmallowson Saturday from 10-2 so come out for a great event!
- Try the Raspberry Macaron
- Three Tarts is at 82 Mercer today from 12-6 PM for the Yelp Holiday Giftacular Market! Come visit us and hsop for perfect last minute treats & gifts from our Bakery + Boutique!
- Happy Halloween! Trick or Treat at Three Tarts today from 3-8 PM for some house made treats! xoxo The Tarts
- Come into Three Tarts today to find out about our special for National Coffee Day!
- Our fall newsletter is out. Take a look at some of the new goodies at Three Tarts. It's easy to join our email list & subscribe for deals, new items, & Three Tarts appearances & events in New York!
- Check out our new video! Let us know what you think.
- Our End of Summer Sale is going on now through Sept 12th! 30%-75% off select gift items. Additional merchandise is being added throughout the week so keep checking in. http://on.fb.me/nX2fw6
- mini desserts are amazing!
- Share an icecream sandwich, and talk like two catskill comedians of yesteryear. Why? For no reason whatsoever.