Three Sixty Rooftop Bar
Hotel Bar, Cocktail, American
$ $ $
1 S Broadway (Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark)
St Louis, MO 63102
- Mississippi Artillery Punch packs a lot of complex, warming layers into one ciderlike drink. If you're hungry, try the mushroom pizza or the Korean BBQ pork tacos. (Gabe Hartwig)
- Great location in a great country. Have a Martini cocktail!
- Don't fall off.
- The "Midnight Bloom" doesn't overwhelm one with bourbon. It has a muted tone, the blackberry and mint give a fresh kick, and the club soda keeps it all light. http://bit.ly/10Vdq3K
- Enjoy the views of The Arch, Old Courthouse, and Kiener Plaza from the inside or step outside and watch the Cardinals games since you will have a direct view into Busch Stadium.
- take your camera shots before the drinks. haha or else it'll all turn out blurry. cover charge $10.
- RFT 2012 Best of St. Louis Winner - Best Outdoor Drinking- 26 stories separate the you from the streets below- The warm fire is perfect & the skyline is beautiful! http://bit.ly/WSmrVi
- 2011 RFT Best of St. Louis Winner - Best Lounge- Cocktails and ice cold beer are even better this high up!.
- go EARLY to get a table and avoid the cover charge ($10 cover on Fri and Sat after 10pm).
- Outstanding view!!!
- Best atmosphere in stl. Beer selection is minimal. Service is iffy at times
- The drinks are overpriced but the view is breathtaking
- Really bad service!
- Finally STL is stepping up: this place is a reason I don't have to travel to LA, NYC or Miami every month...
- A rooftop bar with an incredible view, da drinks are kind of expensive but it worths it
- Beautiful view, good snacks.
- Great views! Love that the hotel has a rooftop bar!
- "Midnight Bloom" includes Four Roses Yellow Label bourbon, blackberries, mint and a topper of club soda. http://bit.ly/I1vksM
- Great place to watch the Cards game.
- Mediocre food and bad service