Three Sisters Café
310 4th St (in Seneca Niagara Casino)
Niagara Falls, NY 14303
- Smells like teen spirit
- If you're hungry, there's a 7-11 nearby. Wayyyy better food.
- Very pleasant atmosphere! The servers are very friendly! Moderate pricing and the food is terrific!
- Worst food ever! Small portions, the rib was nothing but fat.
- Tess is the coolest! She always makes you feel happy & welcome. Having the option between smoking & non is wonderful, I smoke it's great, but nice to know I can sit where other company will be happy.
- Know your limit. Play within it.
- The French onion soup is delicious!
- Waiters are super nice and friendly but food is not as good.
- I liked the chicken souvlaki salad
- Busy around hotel checkout time. Staff are always pleasant.
- Sunrise Starter is a great deal.
- Excellent French toast!!
- Stay away from the chips and salsa appetizer. Chips were stale, guac was store bought, and the salsa had no flavor or heat.
- The greasy Spinach Artichoke dip?? Not fun. The Southwestern Chicken Wrap, with avocado mayo?? Grilled chicken means the chicken is refrigerator cold, not hot and fresh from the grill. Oh and it was r
- Vorspeise wahr gut zu teuer aber gut Hauptgang Rissotto ok habe extra gefragt ist das mit Reis sie meinte Ja eine spezielle Sorte sorry konnte man nicht essen das wahr schrecklich.