Three Legged Dog Tavern
Bar, Pizza, Burgers
400 Burgundy St
New Orleans, LA 70112
- Best bartenders ever and great service...try the food!
- Best cheese fries anywhere.
- For when you're not ready to admit that it's time to go home and you want to keep drinking/eat terrible-for-you fried food. Midnight crawfish boils sometimes too!
- Order the Harry Potter and the Canadian Tater Tots
- Not very welcoming, seemed like they weren't interested in tourists? Reminded me of my favorite bar at home otherwise. Would have loved it if ordering a beer didn't feel like pulling teeth.
- Awesome spicy Bloody Mary!
- Crawfish boil Wednesdays 9 pm ftw!!!
- Crawfish boil today!
- Boil Master Chef Todd Lively cooks up some of the most Ah-Mazing crawfish you'll ever have in your life!!!!
- Saturday midnight crawfish boils are back!!!!
- A drunk tank always likes grand mariner and a drunk LM likes chartreuse !!!!!! Dont feed the animals just buy them shots!!!!!
- Love the corn dog platter w/tots!!!
- Pretty cool spot mostly for locals and service industry types
- Call ahead about crawfish. Price per platter changes through the season. And it's a seasonal thing. Only live and local crawfish here!
- Crawfish boils!
- Great local bar
- Midnight crawfish boil
- Dive bar but bartender Lydia is super nice!!!
- Saturday "midnight" crawfish boil actually starts at 11 and is $12 a plate.
- Good bar food & cheap drinks. What more do you need! :-) happy face