209 W Cermak Rd
Chicago, IL 60616
- I agree with the potstickers. Phenomenal.
- Salt and Pepper Shrimp: Go ahead and order them with the shells still on. They'll blister in the fryer, forming an extra crispy, yet completely edible, layer around the sweet meat.
- Get an order of potstickers. You can thank me later.
- Potstickers flame
- Best combination fried rice in Chicago!
- Try the Beef And Chinese Broccoli Chow Mein
- The place to be for a late night cap.
- Everything is great! They will even customize your orders to fit your mix!
- The shrimp funn roll is awesome and so is the rice meat wrap. My two favs
- Salt and pepper tofu
- Poststickers are incredible. Huge too.
- Stays open late
- No frills dim sum place, one of the best
- "Dont let the rundown, eerie interiors of this tiny space fool youits good food. It is rare to find a roast duck that tastes good at any hour in Chicago, let alone at 3 a.m." Chef Matthew Kirkley
- Being here for three times I am confident its the most authentic Cantonese restaurant in Chicago. Very affordable pricing, best service among Chinatown. Food tastes way better than those across street
- Beef Chowfun is one of the best in town!
- Worst BBQ Pork in whole of China town. Dry n Hard! Better have your Floss ready. Horrible! !!
- Not my favorite. The steamed pork buns were tough and the dumplings weren't very good
- Best general tsao chicken ever!
- Late night!