Three Dollar Cafe
8595 Roswell Rd (Hightower Trail)
Atlanta, GA 30350
Lists & rankings
- Cant wait to go home and shit this food out!!! My cat and dog could have made a better dish than this.
- My most favorite wing joint in the city. They also have very good fried mushrooms.
- This 5wing 5shrimp deal tastes wonderful but it doesn't fill you up.
- Some of the best wings around
- Stay away from the tea
- Grilled chicken sandwich, Grilled Grouper sandwich, and the lemon-pepper wings
- Am I the mayor yet?!
- Food is Delish as always but usual 15 min wait for food turned into 50 min tonight. Not sure why but still worth the wait.
- As always a great experience. I love these wings!
- Great wings, soup is awesome and veggie quesadilla is a good alternative.
- Try the fruit tray. The fruit is always fresh.
- Buffalo/bleu chicken sandwich is so very good.
- Hot lemon pepper wings are great. Interesting combo
- Great service - good food fast.
- This place tastes like happiness!
- Wings...good bar food...
- Lemonayki wings
- Chicken Wings are awesome and the sauces are great.
- Wings , wings, and wings
- Still one of the best Atlanta sports bar chains. The wings are good but the beer selection is better.