Three Chimneys Inn
American, Bar, B & B
- Their breakfasts are wonderful! And such nice people. We're lucky to have them in Durham.
- Amazing restaurant, generous service, cozy hotel stay, quaint New England feel, and general romantic mood. Truly a beautiful, welcoming place.
- Ffrost Tavern is the best place in town to grab a great beer & delicious dessert.
- You have to have the breakfast! Great coffee and French Toasts!
- The classiest place in town. We love lunches there. Need a place to work while in town? Check out the dropin professional community at Idea Greenhouse, in the heart of Downtown Durham.
- Recommend the tender and moist hangar steak
- Coppers Caf is a great place to grab a quick quality lunch in Durham! Everything under $10 w/ panini & quiche speials daily. Open 11-5 Tues-Sat