Three Chefs Restaurant
Southern / Soul
8125 S Halsted St (btwn W 81st St & W 82nd St)
Chicago, IL 60620
- Just a little slow but worth the wait !!!
- Service is spotty at best and the kitchen works at a, let's say deliberate pace, but the food is amazing. Try the sweet potato pancakes and the fried green tomatoes.
- Sweet potato pancakes, catfish, gumbo, philly chicken sandwich are all worth the trip from the burbs!
- OMG! The fried green tomatoes taste just like mine! #OldSchool
- Best of the South Side 2017: Auburn Gresham: Best Gumbo http://bit.ly/2CZBRTg
- Great food
- The menu is one delicious comfort food after the next. I've never been disappointed!
- Call if your driving over 2 miles
- Excellent food!! Love the smothered pork-chops...
- The service was good, but they ran out of some items on the special. I was disappointed, the salad bowl was dirty, and the food just okay.
- Nice spot off of halsted
- Everything here is absolutely AMAZING!!! It doesn't get any better... AMAZING food, Awsome people... "AMAZING" A++++++
- What are the hours? Drove by the place around 2 p.m. ; looked like it was out of business.
- Good breakfast!
- Catfish delight! Yes it is!
- Catfish and rice dinner the best. Light, tasty. Hats off to the chef here!
- I was made to feel welcome the moment I walked in. Had the best turkey club sandwich of my life. Attentive service, fresh food, generous portions, local crowd, deserves a wider audience.
- Stuffed catfish
- The omelets are massive and filling yum! The Creole mayo for the fried tomatoes is yummm ! The pancakes are filling yummm! (As u can read i only had the breakfast will review the other items shortly)
- A little slow but the food was delicious. Will definitely go back.