Three Brothers Bakery
4606 Washington Ave (Fowler)
Houston, TX 77007
- Three Brothers Bakery is back in this area, returning after it left its River Oaks location. My fave? The hamentashen, triangle cookies eaten for Purim, are available here all year long.
- The three cakes in one (can't type the name) is to die for! It's as big as a car but so worth it!
- The Italian Cream Cupcake from Three Brothers Bakery was insanely delicious! I can't wait to try the other cupcakes and pastries!
- Three Brothers Bakery is family-owned, dog friendly and incredibly appetizing. It's the perfect place to unwind with a Danish and an Iced Caramel Macchiato!
- Love their wedding cookies
- The best sugar cookies you will ever have.
- I can't resist the gingerbread men here.
- Always good
- Comfortable chairs. Danish not so good.
- Fresh, daily baked goods. Super clean and super friendly. Everything you can want and ask for in a neighborhood bakery.
- Try the pecan croissant. Amazing!
- Amazing cakes & cookies. They have kolaches!
- over $60 for a fudge pecan pie that is not my favorite is highway robbery!