Three Bear Restaurant
- I can and Rest In Peace after the stuffed trout. Must eat.
- Great food, great service. I had the bison burger and highly recommend it to anyone unsure of what to get.
- Salad bar for kids. Homade soups.
- Great breakfast!
- Great breakfast. Serves until 11 so plenty of time to sleep in or have two breakfasts like a hobbit.
- The stuffed trout is very good and the service here is very friendly. Order the Apple Brown Betty it is the signature dessert since 1955.
- Dinner service was very poor and food not so great, daughter & I had pasta, which was watery; wife and son had burger which they said was ok. Kids and wife report breakfast to be good.
- The food is big-size!
- The fried green beans with garlic is incredible
- We really enjoyed eating breakfast here. The homemade biscuits are the best I've tasted. My kids loved the bear pancakes. Great egg scrambles and raspberry pancakes! Very friendly staff!
- Was not impressed. They seemed to busy to keep up. Perhaps if they are not busy the experience may be better.
- Their kids menu is great, I think there is crack in the omelet (kidding) cuz my 1 year old gobbled it up and wanted nothing else!
- Best bacon I have ever had. Thick and crispy!!
- Good food (wasnt expecting that based on ratings!). Bison burgers are big & moist! Potato skins tasty, but overpriced (you only get a total of 2 potatoes). Good service & good sanitizing practices!
- Great service and quality of food