Three Angry Wives Pub
Pub, Bar, American
8820 W Charleston Blvd (at S Rampart Blvd)
Las Vegas, NV 89117
- Does it get any better for food, drinks, and gaming?? NO! You'd be crazy to not come GET LUCKY at 3 Angry Wives Pub!!! Reggie and his team handle business and make this the best local bar in town!
- Love. This. Bar. Haven't tried something I don't like. Stellar prices. Amazing food. Loose machines. Heavy pours. Busy Happy Hour. Great drafts. Rockin' Jukebox. Good company. Just. Go.
- Try the chicken fried chicken dinner it's fantastic.! They don't skimp its a HUGE portion, 2 people could share it.
- Skip eating here any other time than graveyard. Best servers and cooks. Skip the chicken fingers and go for the wings.
- Come and see Debbie, Regi, Erin, Eric, Shannon, Nick or Zack. They are all awesome!
- I used to love this place. The menu suddenly got huge- not sure that's a good thing, since spreading yourself wider can mean doing a less than awesome job on everything. So far, so good, though.
- Try Auntie Mo's meatloaf, it's awesome!
- Best kept secret in the northwest for Monday Night Football. Half price beer and appetizers.
- Their coupons are a rip off, fat ginger waitress is the worst in attitude and slow like her reading. Food is awful! Go to any PT's, O'Aces and you will be happy.
- Horrible service. The wait for your food is ridiculous.
- Beware of the service charge, they automatically add the tip on to your bill without telling you.
- ND Football game watches in the fall - awesome!
- Wexford wings!
- Great place to get together and watch the Golden Knights play!! Delicious appetizers too!
- Watch out for their scam coupon in the paper! Terrible service, cold food and bitchy waitress with the red hair needs an ass whoopin'!
- Cheeseburgers! Also, fish & chips, and beef & cabbage.
- Loose slots and Guinness correctly poured
- Great atmosphere!
- St patrick's day fun
- They always have the best soup!!!!!