Thrasher's French Fries
Fast Food, American
7 Rehoboth Ave (at Boardwalk)
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
- Vinegar 1st, then salt.
- Learn to read the sign, NO KETCHUP don't ask you DO NOT need it
- These are the best french fries in Delaware. Very old school, no ketchup there, just vinegar.
- French fries are the best you will ever have!
- The best beach-town french fries... from any of their locations!!!! Add an extra dash of salt and some vinegar and HEAVEN YUUUM
- For a real treat add a little old bay and ketchup to one half for Ocean City Maryland and soak the other soak in vinegar for Rehoboth Delaware!
- Original and best fries at the beach. Make sure to shake on a little vinegar!
- Always, always get vinegar.
- The fries are so yummy every time we come down to the boardwalk thrashers fries is are first stop
- Their fries are truly delish! Expensive...but delish!
- Woah. What did I just eat? Eat this. I don't know what they do to the fries, but it's good.
- I don't get all the fuss about it.
- They only fry French fries = gluten free
- Don't need any ketchup...def add some vinegar!
- Best boardwalk fries around. Get a large fountain drink and you can get $1 refills all season!
- Not much to say, my fav spot for fries, unless you hit Five Guys for a burger and fries!