Hotel, Entertainment, Hotel Bar
- The Only thing that it really needs is a SPA! :)
- From the majesty of Lake Ontario to the architecture of the CN Tower, guests at the hotel can see it all. The hotel's infinity pool and rooftop lounge are open to hotel guests and lounge members.
- TIFF 2012 TIP: Quite possibly the city's best patio, the Thompson is high on style, and has some of the best views on the patio, and below. Excellent wine list, beautiful mixed drinks, and ambience.
- This is arguably the best hotel in Toronto.
- The only way The Thompson could be any hotter would be if it were to relocate to the surface of the sun. Thankfully you can enjoy the sun and their trendy location from the exclusive rooftop terrace
- Hotel is lovely but paid wifi in the rooms inexcusable.
- Restaurants, bars, rooftop pool, cougars. Do you need anything else?
- This hotel has a built in diner, a great old fashioned in the bar, waterfall showers and amazing service. Book now.
- Thompson Toronto offers unique dining and entertainment options, including The Diner, a modern 24-hour upscale diner; Scarpetta Restaurant, and a private rooftop pool.
- The lobby bar here offers an amazing ambiance; it's the perfect place to hang out enjoy signature cocktails.
- Avoid booking rooms facing Wellington Ave as the street soundscape remains loud late into the night.
- The rooftop pool makes me feel like I'm in a Bret Easton Ellis novel.
- Rooftop pool is amazing
- Most amazing rooftop patio in Toronto! The view is to die for
- There's an item called the Fat American on the menu. Sausage and bacon stuffed pancakes topped with crispy onions and a fried egg. Hilar
- @Pfaff_Audi VIP Party
- Turn on the heated floor in your bathroom. Heavenly.
- Dont forget to check out the rooftop bar. Amazing views and great drinks!
- Great bars, rooftop is a must do.
- Yoga outdoors in the summer!