Thomas Jefferson Community Center & Theatre
3501 2nd St S
Arlington, VA 22204
- Living across the street makes checking in very easy and other foursquare rivals should save their energy and not bother checking in.
- This place is a neat place. The whole area is super nice and there is always something that is going on heat. This is a great place to hangout and of course the fair in the summer time.
- Spacious ground. It has Tennis, Basket ball courts along with Football / Soccer. We go there to play cricket
- The fair at the end of summer is super fun to go to with friends but also hey family-friendly.
- Nice!!! I love that place to go for a run
- Great place to learn to make jewelry, pottery, wood work, and learn to develop pictures in a dark room
- Pool tables are cruddy as are the middle schoolers who use them
- Place is great for an evening stroll, a tennis match, basketball game, gym workout, or soccer game.