Souvenir Shop, Gas Station, Gift Shop
2631 N Johnson Rd
Dragoon, AZ 85609
- Spend the buck!
- Been going here since I was a child! My favorite stop on our road trip. Get a pancho & some ice cream!
- The humans have found one of our crash test dummies and put it on display here. The peanut brittle is to die for.
- Pretty cool little museum with antique artifacts. Worth the $1 entrance fee. Nice gift ship too.
- The bathrooms have all been redone and very clean
- Nope, didn't succumb to the seemingly thousands of billboards. Have family that did fall prey to the lure of the unknown. Said it's worth a buck. But not more. Is excuse to get out n stretch ur legs
- Keep driving
- Spend a buck 4 me lol
- This is a classic cheesy, but fun stop. I say it's worth the stop! ;)
- Love how nice the employees are, the dollar is worth the spend.
- Hilter's car is back there. Be sure to buy a statue of a confederate chicken.
- The dollar is worth it!
- Yes. But what *is* THE THING?!
- Take the tour. It's great!
- Mr. Pibb on tap
- Interesting roadside attraction for $1!
- Worth the $1. But isn't that exciting. Lol
- Really cool place and worth the $1 to see all the cool stuff in the building's and The Thing is cool too.
- Spend the dollar! It's so worth the tourist experience. I did it ten years ago, and today, on my only two trips cross country on this highway :)
- This places closes at 7!! Dumb! If you are on the road and want some soda, snack, or DQ, after 7 it's pointless! The only thing the thing had for us was gas!!