Theodore Roosevelt Park (Museum Park)
Park, Dog Run
- A good place to enjoy your Shake Shack burger or shake.
- Good place for people and dog watching. :)
- FYI, this isn't a playground.
- . - , , .
- Great to sit down with your shake shack.
- This quiet little park nestled near the Museum of Natural history is perfect for a summer night... Major fireflies in the fields and a great dog park to boot!
- Gorgeous park, dog run, time capsule and "free wifi".
- PUPPY WATCHING!
- Great neighborhood park
- Charming little park to relax in. Near the American museum of natural history.
- Currently the only charmander nest in nyc. Caught 6 in 1.5 hr.
- Nice spot to sit and reflect.
- Nice park just beside the museum.
- Use this to enter AMNH with shortest line
- Good place to grab a bench and relax for a little while.
- Scenic views. Gorgeous place.
- - .
- Check out the terrace that faces the planetarium. Great place to hang on a sunny day, and splash around in the fountains if you want to cool off!
- Go up the stairs for sprinklers and quiet grassy area. Note the stone becomes slippery when wet.