Theatre Royal, Drury Lane
Catherine St (at Russell St)
London, Greater London WC2B 5JF
+44 844 412 4660
- Londons oldest theatre is in its fourth incarnation. The third burned down in 1809. It is said to be one of the worlds most haunted theatres, so watch out for The Man in Grey!
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: great sets and costumes and choreography; a true visual spectacle. Performance was great, particularly that of the five children; sadly the songs were uninspired.
- Charlie & Chocolate Factory really was the golden ticket. Was brilliant.
- Now on Charlie & the chocolate factory; Do recommend
- Charlie And The Chocolate Factory musical is fantastic!
- If you love quality musical theatre, do not see Willy Wonka (a new musical). Go home to watch the original film and save your money!
- My first musical and it was really great. We had good places for what we paid. Toilets and snacks on every floor. Bring your own binoculars as the ones there cost 1
- We booked seats on the balcony for the Wednesday matinee and were upgraded down to the dress circle to fill empty seats!! Great show well worth a visit.
- Wow. A must see. Colourful and true to the book
- Amazing show , beat musical I have ever seen :)
- Brilliant - 8 rows back from Stage was perfect placement - every but a musical and every bit spectacular :)
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is a MUST! Prepare for your Goose Bumps!!
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is a great show! Go and see it if you can!
- Its good luck to see the "Man in Grey or the spirits of 18th century actors Charles Macklin and Joseph Grimaldi. Green Guide Editor
- Charlie and the chocolate factory was amazing!! Lost for words!! Everyone must see it!!!
- Charlie and the chocolate factory was AMAZING!!!
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory amazing!
- A fantastic production - for all ages - very much worth a visit!
- There are booster cushions available for children, just ask one if the ushers
- London's oldest theatre, located by Covent Garden. Facilities are really good, and the grand staircase is really beautiful.