The Theatre at the Ace
Theater, Music Venue, Indie Movies
- One of the most amazing theaters in North America, built by Chaplin/Fairbanks/Pickford now an awesome venue for music and opera. Beautifully gothic and glorious.
- No AC in this venue. At when I went.
- Beautiful venue. Here for awwwards conference, it's a really unique architecture and design.
- Beautiful old theatre. Very narrow rows and steep narrow stairs, especially in balcony.
- Beautify theater. Great sound, even if you're high up
- One of my favourite theatre in the world.
- It's a beautiful space, and you can drink in there!
- What a location!! Wonderful theatre with a even better story. Don't forget to look up and see Chaplin looking down at you.
- One of the Broadway Theater District's most breathtaking venues. Beautifully restored, with great sight lines, there's not a bad seat in the house.
- Really beautiful venue.
- One of the most unique and beautiful places in LA
- Couldn't snag a ticket to Sundance Film Festival in Utah? No worries. Six films make their Los Angeles premiere at The Sundance NEXT FEST this weekend at the Theatre at Ace Hotel. Aug. 7-9, $15-25.
- The hotel opened back in January to much fanfare, in part due to the incredible design by Commune. Check out their rooftop bar with leather lounge chairs and cow hide rugs. The cocktails are great too
- Worth seeing a show here simply for seeing the inside of such a gorgeous theater. Plus there's a great restaurant at the Ace as well as a fun bar on the roof when it isn't slammed.
- Beautiful theater, not so much leg room. If you're taller than 5'4, get an aisle seat so you can stretch your legs.
- Noise spill over from the lobby during performances is quite bad.