Theater of the Sea
Zoo, Other Outdoors
- Don't feed the Iguanas!!
- If you have the kids in tow this is a fun and easy stop. Dolphins, Sea lions and lots of things to touch!
- The humans must have improved. Everyone here seems great today. The shows are awesome, the animals amazing. Wish the programs weren't so expensive, I would have liked to try one.
- Continual action: Tours, shows, etc... a great value without a lot of cheesiness. My daughter loved it.
- Sea creatures are awesome. Humans working here not so much.
- Well done sea life park. Staff is knowledgeable and friendly. Crowd flows smoothly from one show to the next.
- Such a wonderful experience wading with the dolphins. Great option if you are afraid of deep water but still want to interact with them. Truly gentle giants :)
- Everything was great the trainers was very informative and knowledgeable.
- The hidden star of the park is the iguana Joe. Find him! ;-)
- come for the shows, stay for the cat rescue area!
- there is a cat rescue on site that you can visit. it is a beautiful service that they provide.
- Watch cool shows featuring marine life. This place survives solely on your purchases so feel good paying a little more to protect the animals.
- It's nice that they have all the shows lined up to allow you to go from one to another. The dolphin and sea lion shows are a must see! The lagoon is small & nice. It's fun to swim with tropical fish!
- Meh. Shows were good but the place is really run down. They advertise beach access but it's really a dirty little lagoon I wouldn't dare go in
- Go for Meet The Dolphin, it's worth it. 60 $ for the pictures is very expensive though.
- Wonderful park and it was totally worth the money to swim with the dolphins! All of the animal shows are great. Fantastic experience.
- Wonderful place! We swam with the dolphins and sharks and got to meet a sea lion! The shows were great as well! All the staff members were informative and friendly. Love! Btw ages ranged between 19-55
- I really enjoyed the time there. Staff is excellent and each mammal was perfect
- This was an easygoing really up close and personal experience. Kids 6 and 9 and each got the opportunity to be involved with the animals. Time and money well spent!
- Very entertaining. Friendly staff, very clean, nice giftshop.