Music Venue, Theater, Entertainment
- Before permanently moving to Las Vegas in 1999, the 1998 Mr Olympia was held here, seeing Big Ronnie Coleman win his first of a record-tying 8 Sandow Trophy!
- Wonderful Peter Pan lunch box for $4.75! Include hot dog, terra chips, linden's choc chip cookies and box drink
- You should always "Boo!" when Captain Hook first appears
- Mostly went here for my graduation ceremony and the Synergy Global Forum. Its an impressive venue.
- Make sure you see it next Christmas Season! :)
- Compren sus snacks antes de entrar despus es un desastre e ir al bao antes es primordial, es espaci es SPER RESUCIDO en las gradas en general
- Wrestling is awsomeee
- The cocktail line is always long, settle for getting a draft of bud lite. Also, if youre in the last few rows youre going to be very cramped for leg room, try to get closer to the middle of you can
- Hope you are not entering at the same time as another MSG event. Entering together is a disaster. Should have dedicated lines! Also been there numerous times and its always freezing!
- Chris Stapleton concert. Great concert and he can play a guitar. Impressive
- Hate this place. Very rubbed down. Super uncomfortable seating. They havent upgraded or remodeled in years!
- not as good as i expected. seats r ordinary & not properly elevated (if tall guy seats in front of u gluck), entrace is 2 long, souvenir shops not accessible AFTER but BEFORE the show - lame.
- Love the circus the best
- What a great location for a show.
- Good source of shows for the kiddos but be prepared to pay up!
- There's a bar in the hallway at the back. Everything is either $11 or $12 (beer and rail cocktails)
- Didn't like the sound at all.
- One of the panel venues for NY Comic Con.
- Intimate venue. Went to watch Carlos VIVES and it was spectacular.
- July 20th: Its a New York must: See Billy Joel sing Uptown Girl at Madison Square Garden as part of his concert residency.