Thasos Greek Island Grille
- Had the lamb bowl. The rice was a bit overcooked, but the lamb was nicely done.
- HAPPY HOUR 4-6pm. $2.50 wine/beers. Half off mezes.
- Voted Best Non-Burger Burger in Orange County, CA in 2010
- Island fries
- Nice Mediterranean foods. I miss real taste of Gyro but its okay I can still handle it with this one :)) get hummus and salad too... I wish they have Raki or Ouzo but they don't have WHY???
- They have brown rice as an alternative option! !
- You can order it any way you want here. Vegan? No Problem! Extra Meat? No Problem! Love extra spices, or no spices? You get the idea. They make EVERYTHING fresh and the service is outstanding!
- Can't go wrong with the Santorini bowl
- Bifteki wasn't bad, but everything else was bland. Go lunch time n save $!
- The menu is simple-variations on gyros and salads, universal Mediterranean appetizers such as hummus and olives.
- Try Gyro with 2 side salad and humus...
- Amazing food
- Ask for a side of their spicy sauce. Soooooo happy!!!
- All the combinations are delicious! Great value for a quality meal away from the office.
- Lamb burger! You won't regret it. And tiramisu for dessert. Plus the staff are really really nice.
- Try the lentil soup side, you won't regret it!
- Best Spanakopita anywhere!
- The Veggie pita is delicious!
- Went here on 1/21/2016 to find it had closed permanently. There's nothing left but the paint on the wall and the sign out front. A real shame. I liked this place quite a bit.