Thanksgiving Name Cards
Here’s a thankfully easy way to decorate the both adult and kids’ table. Download our Thanksgiving Name Cards (Kidstir subscribers: look for printed cards in this month’s kit! Don’t have one yet, join here!). Add a personal touch with individual name tags. Have the kids fill out the names of all the guests, cut the cards along the dotted lines, then fold them in half, then set the festive cards around the table. Voila! When it comes time for turkey, everyone will know their place at the table.
Table Setting Kids
When it’s time to set the table for Thanksgiving, be sure to get the kids to help out. And if they mix up where the forks and spoons go, print out and share this handy cheat sheet.
- Put the salad and dinner forks on the napkin to the left of the plate.
- The knife and spoon go on the right side.
- Place the drinking glass just above the spoon.
- Now invite everyone to the table—dinner is served!
Win the new books from Kidstir’s own Content Director Deanna F. Cook! Check out Farmers Market Create & Play Activity Book with 100 stickers, games, crafts, and fun. Plus, the award-winning Cooking Class with 57 Fun Recipes Kids will Love to Make and Eat.
For the holidays, we are giving away two copies of each amazing book to one lucky winner! One set to keep for your kids and one to give away to another budding chef.
Enter to win on our Facebook page. Share your favorite way to get your kids to eat and love healthy foods. Enter before Nov. 13 at 9pm PST. Residents of the U.S only please.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record