Thanks Nature Cafe
마포구 홍익로 10
서울특별시, 서울특별시 121-837
- ) )
- . :)
- Excellent coffee, and the sheep :)
- ! :) , !)
- You can drink your coffee inside the sheep rea, you just have to ask for disposable cups! Sheeps are very soft and fluffy! The coffee is not bad as well, looks very beautiful, tastes ok!
- The best caf in this world! Their strawberry bingsu is to die for. But the best part: YOU CAN PET SHEEP!!
- Get the TN chocolate (great in winter) and also try the waffles (they're good)! Don't forget the sheep tempt them w grass before you try to take a selfie w them.
- Get a cup of coffee and have fun patting the sheep!
- , . , . .
- *o_ _)o
- There are sheep. Eat your waffle inside the cafe and frolic with the sheep when you're finished.
- Play and get your furry fix at an animal caf.
- It's downstairs. Belgian waffles and coffee are great. Sheep, sheep, sheep are cute, cute, cute.
- . , . .
- These sheep really aren't baaaaaa-shful. Lol. Sheep are outside, cafe is inside, it was fun :)
- Interesting place with sheep in a pen... Breads are good but be prepared for wafts of sheep odours drafting into the cafe... Lol
- Very friendly sheep! So fluffy!
- !!!! !!!!!!
- The sheep - thats what good here. The drinks and desserts are kinda pricey, but its worth it. You just have to buy something and then you can move to the sheep part of the cafe and pet them.
- . , .