- Great staff & wonderful good tasting food! I have never had a bad meal.
- Very slow service, but good food.
- Holy Basil it's a great dish and their sushi variety couldn't get any better.
- Amazing sushi! Rolls are bigger portions too. Staff is very friendly. Always a good experience!
- The green curry is my favorite. But everything is good.
- Ken the owner and head sushi chef is a great guy!
- Good staff and ambience, mediocre food and expensive. Would go back but wouldn't recommend it if you are a Thai junkie looking for great food.
- Chicken wings are premade ,Tyson Wing Dings, curry was salt and so was the Holy Basil, which also lacked basil! Very under impressed for the price! Staff was polite but not helpful or accommodating.
- Wonderful menu - even more so now that they also offer brown rice!
- Great food and good service. Holy Basil very yum!
- The only place for sushi! The mexican roll is my very favorite!
- Drunken noodle omg yummos ps there is one in Newport News too
- Omg! The best sushi I've had in a long time. Must try the kimchee roll. John the chef is awesome! Portion and presentation gets my happy face
- Pad se eew is awesome!!
- massaman curry lamb was great
- the staff is the best anf the panang curry with chicken is awesome.
- The red curry with chicken and the vegetable green curry are both incredible. Lunch specials are a great value as well.