5824 NE Sandy Blvd (NE 58th & NE Sandy)
Portland, OR 97213
- amazing food. some of my best memories are with a box of thai seasons noodles
- The flavors were excellent. They do use some dried shrimp, so be sure to let them know if you have an allergy.
- One of the best Thai places in town, a nice change from the string of ho-hum spots up and down Sandy blvd. Their house specialties are where it's at!
- Delicious. Veggie friendly. Sustainable. Best pad thai in town.
- Courtesy Veggie friendly, PDX by Paul Fenwick
- Order the Laap Gai with sticky rice it's the best
- They use local and high grade ingredients as much as possible.