- Best panang curry in town.
- The place was clean, the food was good, but served need to be improved.
- Awesome Crab Rangoon!
- Delicious curry rice. Get it with pork! If you're dining in bring some good beer, it's BYOB.
- Yellow curry with tofu is my favorite or order it with chicken. I dream about it most nights. Tom Yum soup is the best in the city. Order spicy and you shall receive. Love this place. BYOB!
- Tamarind curry with chicken...yum
- chill vibe and super delish.
- Order their green curry. You may want to drink it.
- Panang Curry...as good as it gets.
- Cream cheese wontons here are amazing.
- The lunch special is amazing deal!
- Red curry was awesome! Tom yum... not so much.
- Low price. Pad Thai.
- 8$ for decent sized pad thai, not a bad deal, and very tasty! You can tell them to make it spicy too.
- Coming from Edgewater, a neighborhood full of delicious Thai, Vietnamese, and Japanese food options, I was not impressed by this place. Food tasted plain and not spicy. May give it a second chance...
- Note.. If come here and bring your own booze they charge you 4 fucking bucks for "corkage fee".. Foods great otherwise..
- Lunch specials are the best deal
- The lunch special is cheap and delicious! $5.95 gets you soup, salad, and entree.
- The ladnar and tamarind curry are both fantastic.
- Spicy basil chicken with basil fried rice. Order it as spicy as it comes, and then put chili paste on it. can't beat it!