- The Crab Rangoon here is amazing!!
- They make you sign a waver for the Iowa Hot Six Star spice level. Nevermind that. 6-star is not much different than the 4-star spice, I think the cooks are too scared to bring the heat!
- Panang w/Chicken...yummy!
- The Garlic & Pepper with Chicken is excellent!
- Yet to have a bad meal here yet!!
- Lunch add-on special worth it
- The crab rangoons are pretty amazing, but the Thai lettuce wraps are even better..get them with chicken! Yum gai is one of the healthiest and tastiest things you can get ANYWHERE. The staff is great!
- Don order delivery, the driver didnt bring any change and expected me to tip him $9 on an $11 order.
- This place is great, definitely try the yellow stir fry curry!
- Drunken Noodles, Green Curry w/ chicken or tofu, Ginger Meat, and Green Curry Fried Rice are all amazing!!!
- The crab rangoons are amazing, the dirty noodles are delightful, very consistent food, nice staff, lettuce wraps....omgosh the lettuce wraps. I almost always get the Panang Curry. Very good.
- The Thai iced tea is amazing! I love that they have Singha and Chang beer. I've traveled to Thailand and this tastes authentic to me.
- Red curry is excellent.
- The hostess Kayla is adorable and very inviting. Tip her well!
- The Tom Ka Gai is among the two best I've had
- Great little spot!!
- Great noodles. Youll especially love it if youre into spicy food
- Pad Thai, drunken noodles, garlic and pepper and sushi rolls are all excellent here!
- We always get great service here! Love the sushi rolls & drunken noodles. Level 2 is a slight kick but If you like it spicier, they can accommodate your taste buds! I loved the garlic chicken & rice!
- The Des Moines roll is divine! The Hawaiian fried rice and Tom Yum soup are also favorites. Thanks to the great food and attentive service we have become regulars at this out-of-the-way spot.