- Three words: Crispy. Basil. Chicken--one of the best things on the menu.
- Best lunch special deal! Fried calamari is a must!!
- The Chicken Spice is really good, as is the mango salad. The pad Thai is decent, but mediocre. Overall I recommend Thai elephant
- The mussels and thai buffalo wings are great
- Pad see ew with tofu
- Eaten here several times and each time I try something different. Every single dish is delicious.
- Food is awesome. Black Coconut Rice is hands down delicious & the prices are to good to be true!!! Love this place!!!
- I order from here all the time. Always order: Thai Golden Crispy app and crispy calamari salad! Soooo goooood!
- Must try the pineapple fried rice!! It's so addicting!
- Don't waste your time. Everything was bad
- The seafood salad is yummy. Tons of seafood and mango. The side of veggies are good too.
- Don't eat here. The massaman curry was bland and the Pad Thai was terrible.
- Favorite Thai in Astoria hands down
- The duck garden salad, beef pad see ew, Thai iced tea, and coconut sticky rice are all tasty! The decor is simple yet tasteful and the service is acceptable.
- Best tom yum soup I've had in the city. Ever. I say get it with the shrimp but get what you like in it and you won't be disappointed.
- Awesome lunch specials and great vegetarian options!
- I love the small Tom Yum Soup with shrimp ($3). It's perfect as long as you don't mind removing the tails from your shrimp. The Prik King is also a great entree.
- Try the green curry chicken and crispy basil duck as your entree!