1316 Centennial Ave (Piscataway Town Center)
Piscataway Township, NJ
- Good Veg menu and Tofu substitutions for anything.
- We've been here many times and yes, the service is slow (seems even slower when you're trying to keep a two year old calm), but the food as always is good!!!
- Try green curry- Spicy
- Pad Thai sesame chicken
- The Thai basil fried rice is excellent!
- Ginger fish ....the best !!!
- Great food don't forgot to mention the spice level. Most likely one star is good.
- We always have a great experience with the delicious food off the menu.
- Spicy is good enough.. Try extra spicy at your own risk!!
- I've had better...
- Ice coffee with fly :(
- Ask for Squid Love. You will love it.
- Only done take out. Favorite is pork pad thai.
- If you're on your lunch break be prepared to be late. Slow service. Didn't get to enjoy their food, had it wrapped to go. But on a brighter note, food is good