Thương Xá Tax (Saigon Tax Trade Center)
Mall, Department Store, Building
- If you're in the mood for some 'peaceful' shopping, try out this mall. Good souvenir items at the 3rd flr.
- There's a canteen inside parking area, where you can find one of the cheapest lunch spots in District 1. Food is not the best, of course, yet acceptable considering the price (23,000 VND/portion).
- There're some stupid rules, like the one that u have to keep ur bags in the locker, even it's just a very tiny one, before going inside supermarket! Indeed, they dont know how to do bussiness!
- Reasonably priced souvenirs such as lacquerware on top floor
- ! , , .
- The supermarket has dumb rules. They'd rather lose business than let you in with your recycleable shopping bag for your groceries.
- Tel: (84.8) 3821 3849, website: http://www.thuongxatax.com.vn; open time: Monday - Sunday: 9:00 - 20:00
- Nice souvenirs on the top floor. Remember to haggle to get the best price. Need to leave your things in the locker just before you enter their supermarket.
- Should try the ice cream in 2nd floor
- wanderring on being sad :((
- Highlands Coffee on the ground floor doesn't have wifi :(
- It's such a boring shopping center. but i like to park my bike here and take a walk to the downtown ... they should do sth to construct this building!
- It is quite regretful to hear that Saigon Is Planning to Displace Tax Trade of more than 130 years old http://saigon-online.net/?p=757
- Good for shopping food souvenirs at supermarket on 2nd floor. There are some souvenirs at 3rd floor as well.
- Great for souvenirs on third floor. Good t shirt on second floor. Much better value than bin than.
- Silk scarf on third floor
- there's lots of souvenirs shop at the 2nd floor. Best buy
- Don't miss the air conditioned souvenir area on the top floor. The little Vietnamese ladies are super cute
- ( )
- not a good pleace for shopping but it's temporary in case of necessary