TGI Fridays Honors U.S. Military And Veterans With A Free Lunch On Veterans Day
Dallas, TX (RestaurantNews.com) TGI Fridays is serving those who have served, with the offer of a free lunch to all active and retired U.S. military service members this Veterans Day.
On Friday, November 11, guests who show their military ID will be treated to a free lunch menu item up to $12 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. local time.
“Fridays has a proud, longstanding history of supporting our U.S. military men and women who have dedicated their lives to protecting and serving our country,” said Cindy Syracuse, vice president of marketing activation at TGI Fridays. “We are honored to be able to give back to our military on Veteran’s Day by encouraging them to take a break and enjoy a free lunch on us.”
Lunch menu items at participating restaurants include, but are not limited to:
- Classic Cheeseburger – Classic fire-grilled burger topped with melted American cheese.
- Mediterranean Mahi Mahi Naan’ Wich – Grilled Mahi Mahi drizzled with balsamic glaze on naan bread with cucumber yogurt sauce, balsamic-glazed onions, garlic, basil & Roma tomato bruschetta and mixed greens with kale.
- California Chicken Club – All-natural chicken breast grilled, chilled and sliced on a freshly baked toasted baguette with bacon, smoked Gouda cheese, freshly chopped romaine, tomatoes, avocado and yogurt aioli.
The free lunch offer also includes Fridays fast, fresh lunch pairings with the choice of one appetizer, such as a Turkey Kale Soup or Caesar Salad, paired with entrées such as the Chipotle Yucatan Chicken Salad or Jack Sliders, all priced at $6.99 to $8.99 depending on the menu option.
For more information, please call your local TGI Fridays restaurant or visit Fridays.com.
About TGI Fridays
In 1965, Fridays opened its first location in New York City. Today, there are over 900 restaurants in 60 countries which offer high quality, authentic American food and legendary drinks, served with genuine personal service. Bringing people together to socialize and celebrate the freeing and liberating spirit of “Friday” is the concept’s founding premise, from which the brand promise “In Here, It’s Always Friday®” was born. For more information, visit www.Fridays.com or follow us on Twitter at @TGIFridays
Mary Ann Schoppman
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time