The Texas Union (UNB)
Student Center, Food Court
- One of the best places to study. If you need to nap go to the third floor. For extreme privacy find the elusive fifth floor.
- There's a microwave on the first floor towards the back of the building inside of the Campus Store! For all you meal preppers
- There's a microwave on 4th floor, bring your own lunch and heat it up!
- The Texas Union was the original student union on campus, but meetings are still held here regularly or you can grab a bite to eat.
- The best place for naps in between classes!
- If you are looking for a nap, the 3rd floor is the place to be! However it can get chilly so I would recommend bring a small blanket or jacket.
- Long the center of student activity, this building houses restaurants, meeting rooms, dance-practice rooms, a campus store, a bowling alley and pool hall, a movie theater, & a ballroom.
- Third floor has charmin ultra.
- Presidential Lounge's coziness makes studying for finals less painful. It is open till 3 AM!
- 3rd floor quiet study room is WARM - great for Fall semester!
- A hangout for students seeking coffee, study spots, and a place to nap (3rd floor). Laura Griffin wrote the opening to her thriller SNAPPED in the Starbucks here.
- Try to see if one of the conference rooms on the 3rd floor is open. If it's nighttime, go out on the terrace!
- Great bathrooms
- On the third floor across from the ballroom, get two big comfy chairs and make yourself a "napping/studying boat"! Be sure to bring a jacket or blanket. Also go bowling downstairs for fun :)
- I fell asleep in the 3rd floor oops
- Vote for Big John Lawler and Terrence Maas today! GoBigTexas.com
- Good place to study. Comfy couches upstairs to nap or study. I prefer going to the room in the back. There are also more outlets there.
- Vote for JD for U Wide Feb 29 and March 1
- Did you know that the Student Government President serves on the Union Board of Directors? This election matters. Vote for John Lawler and Terrence Maas.
- Favorite place to study in the morning is the Underground. Sounds weird but no one is there usually till 11